Monday, November 13, 2006

6 more days la OMFG!

6 more days to go before i'm in the all-clear. 6 more days and i've already lost the will to study for my final 2 papers. 6 more days for me to clean up my room, pack my bags and say farewell to Cherrybrook, Sydney, Australia.

6 is truly the devil's number. i can't seem to do much these days except eat, sleep and stone about home. oh...and watching reruns of Simpsons (which i've not seen) at 6.00 pm on Channel 10.

all i can think of now is how to pass time as quickly as i possibly humanly can. an excellent way - which i have perfected - is of course, to stone. haha..stoning has become second-nature to me, i don't think i shall ever need the services of Ameerali's shisha anymore. another excellent way is to sleep. like what i did today. i came home and i slept. in the afternoon. from 2.30-5.30. and woke up with a headache. lightheadedness. dizzy. groggy. ranted about theological issues with my mom. brain does that sometimes. but who cares!? the objective was to pass time asap, and i just did. a good solid 3 hours. which i shall never see again. which could've been put to good use, like ironing my clothes, or picking up my books, or studying for geology.

but i'd much rather sleep, thank you very much.

i've got great things planned for tomorrow though. i'm gonna:
  • wake up at 9.00 am.
  • take a nice looooong warm shower. (inside joke: only my mom and a handful will get it)
  • iron those damned clothes.
  • vacuum my room (it's been 6 months)
  • start packing.
oooh..packing is such a great word, don't you think? like aeroplane. or duty-free liqour.

oh man, this is gonna be so sweet.

. . .

OH OH! i forgot!

my mom had *cough* excellent news for me. it seems that a few days ago, a rat *ugh* drowned in our water tub in the bathroom where i always ALWAYS take my baths. right now i feel so disgusted, no words can describe my true feelings. only if you've seen the way i react when i see/hear/spot a rat, you'll understand how deep my loathing for rodents run. and how much fear and terror they strike upon my little fragile delicate heart.

well, the water tub has been thrown out. but...i'm still so disgusted, if anything's gonna deter me from going home IT WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE THIS! fucking rat. spoil my great plans.

D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G!!! O.M.G.L.A!!!

3 Comments:

At 11/14/06, 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're coming back. Yeh I heard that. Me moma told me about it. *shakes ass*

 
At 11/18/06, 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

duty-free liqour.....your such an alcoholic

 
At 11/18/06, 11:08 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha..just a figure of speech la!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home