Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pre-exam stress.

die la this time. seriously gonna die.

exams start on monday and i've not even started my hardcore studying...you know..the massive cramming sessions. the sleepless nights. the coffee tea-saturated atmosphere.

all i can think of now is my (MY) Kelisa. and how good the Matrix would feel with me behind the wheels...mmm...Matrix.

everytime i read 2 pages from my Plant Physiology textbook..my mind zones out and goes..

"Mmmm...Kelisa"

can die can die.

2 Comments:

At 11/2/06, 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Liked reading your blog it's a nice blog.Thanks for sharing.
Wish you well

 
At 11/2/06, 11:18 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hey thanks..! i've actually just shifted from an old address to this..and i was pretty sure my readership was just 5..

surprises surprises.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home