Sunday, November 05, 2006

eh..sure can wan..can..

OH HOLY CRAP!
it's literally the 11th hour and 50 minutes as a bonus and i suddenly stumble upon this link that says PLANT FORM & FUNCTION PAST PAPERS.

so ok...after the initial 10 second gawking

-cos i tell you i SWEAR i did not see that link before or help me GOD i would've printed all (ALL) those damned papers and worked my way through a fresh new pencil and a stack of crisp clean sheets of A4 papers-

i double-clicked on the link and lo...the 2005 paper appeared before my very eyes.
so ok...everything's cool. i double-click on THAT link and lo...the questions appeared before my very eyes.

and it took me a split second to realise that...i'm actually gonna be pretty screwed tomorrow. yup. yup. that's right. i'm gonna be pretty screwed.

cos..boy, haha..those questions..hah..the ones they set last year...ohboy...yea...they're pretty tough shit.

so now i'm banking upon the grace of God and my infallible memory to get me through tomorrow.

OMFGICAN'TBELIEVEIT1STPAPERTMRW!!!!THENHOMEIN2WEEKS!!!
EXCITEDCANDIE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home