Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Halfway mark.

Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

you said...who knows what will happen in the future?
Frost knew.
and Frost was right.
for all the what-ifs, unanswered questions, confused moments and blind hope,
i doubt if i would ever come back.

. . .

on a much MUCH lighter note (teehee), i'm halfway through my exams...so far i've not managed to pull off any disastrous stunts but since i'm not gonna jinx myself, i shall say, I Did OK. i'm so hyped up now, i can't wait for my other 3 papers.

there's so much waiting for me back home. a few days back my mom called to say that she's brought the Kelisa in for a service. EXCELLENT. the least she could do is return the car to me in the shape in which i've left it to them early in February. you don't know the horrendous treatment that poor dear car has gone through under the reins of my parents. the poor thing copped summons after summons when my mom was driving it...it's now recognised around the streets of Kajang by those Bandaraya people who write out those horrid summons.

oh the embarassment! when i was still its master, NEVER has it been booked before. its reputation is tarnished. sigh.

and it's also been banged up. double sigh.

hang in there, car. i shall be back very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home