Thursday, November 02, 2006

No, i'm not a klutz.

oh shit..i'm so gonna hate myself when i get my results circa some time in december...but, i can't deny the force that Procratination has upon me. it has gripped me to my very soul!

ALL HAIL PROCRASTINATION!



this has got to be the funniest photo i've seen since the dawn of time. that boy is a classic. a true natural. and it reminds me of something...

you know how we all had to take our BCG shots when we were in standard 6 (applicable for those who did public education in Malaysia)..? well, i remember queue-ing for my shot...and i had my shot...and it didn't hurt so i was*obviously* damn smug about it la.

as i was walking out from the room, i accidentally bumped into the elbow of this nurse...and she was in the process of administering a BCG shot to this boy (classmate of mine) and well, the needle didn't jab in the way she wanted it to...it went wonky..(hang on, have i told this story before???)

ANYWAY, she had to remove the needle and do the whole procedure again.

and the expression on the face of my classmate? uh-huh...exactly like the above.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

poor guy...and he was a PTS student too...so, rightfully, his BCG shot was due next year...when i wasn't around to muck things up. ahhh..how sweet life can be sometimes.

2 Comments:

At 11/3/06, 12:56 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

i havent had my BCG shot yet. i came back to malaysia when i was 4. so means i should have taken my booster shot 4 years later..which should have been in form 4.

but then, i never did.

so yeah. i probably wont ever! urgh..

 
At 11/3/06, 1:10 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

omg..what sort of diseases do you carry within you!!

sanitarily unsound!!

bwahahahaha...

i'm confused with your timeline there..

bottomline: go see a doctor when you get back..! get your BCG SHOT! saves LIVES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home