Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Take a bow when the lights go down.

This really should have been in the previous post, at least there'd have been more significance. Anyway, the previous post was Post #333 thus making this Post #334.

It's been a strange 22 months; some of you would've been readers since the start of this blog and for this i say Thank You.

you'd have been pseudo-present when i left my home for Sydney, read about how i coped without someone washing my plates after dinner, folding my blankets and ironing my clothes (FYI, i do ALL THAT now ok?), about my eventual respectable-tolerance for alcohol which only Australia could've nurtured, followed me in my countdown of days till i returned home, grimaced at my 3-month-stint back home where everything seemed like milk and honey. and of course (cross fingers), emo-ed together with me whenever my ke-emo-ness toook the better of me.

and for the fans of DeathCab, The Beautiful Girls, Dashboard, YouthGroup, Coldplay and AvA, maybe seeing photos taken rather amateurishly from the perspective of another fan may have made you love them bands even more.

i hope i've made you smile, laugh, yawn in boredom (hey, both ends of the spectrum is good), shake your head in disagreement and maybe, cry. i don't know...i don't have many tear-inducing posts in my archives...but if i did, i hope you did too.

ANYWAY. like i said, it's been a strange 22 months. it could've been 24 months thus making it a year, but...since we're already off-tangent with the whole Post #334 instead of Post #333 thing...might as well keep it that way.

drop me a line, and we'll go have teh tarik when i get home.

-Finis-

p.s. oh ho...my perasan-ness has gotten the better of me: if you've just started reading my blog, my heartfelt apologies. if there was any other way, i'd have done it. but there isn't. so i couldn't.

7 Comments:

At 10/26/06, 3:18 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

girl, i cant wait to get home so we can drink our sorrows away....

lets start with gin and tonic please...

 
At 10/26/06, 4:12 AM, Blogger ..kAixin.. said...

24 months make TWO years.!! hahaha

 
At 10/27/06, 1:35 AM, Blogger -xander- said...

man... 2 years since we left college?? that was fast.. when will u be in msia?? i still havent gone to kajang to makan leh... andy bodoh dunno aeroplane me for how long di....

 
At 10/27/06, 11:29 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

haha..ala. he has an awek now..where got time to layan us larr?

takkan you dunno xander? you're in the same situation as him too righT?

bwahahaha..

 
At 10/29/06, 12:49 AM, Blogger -xander- said...

...... awek aku tak di kl.. so ill be lonely when im back....

 
At 10/29/06, 5:34 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol..you know..somehow that reads a little bit wrong.

maybe you should go restate your claim on andy..i'll be backing you all the way..for old times' sakes.

 
At 10/30/06, 7:06 AM, Blogger -xander- said...

huh?? as in the bodoh sentence ka??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home