Sunday, March 25, 2007

Do you miss me?

I've just past my 1 month mark! yay!
I've just completed my first report of the semester! not so yay but still yay!
I've got a presentation due next week! not yay at all.

sorry folks, for those of you who were wondering (please humour me and raise your hands, thanks) why i've not been updating for so long, well it's because there's just nothing interesting for me to update about...the moment i get my camera's battery charger i may snap some pictures of my little room and the mattress on the floor which my brain still defiantly insists on calling a 'bed'. but it's quite lovely, actually...i've got huge mirrors acting as a sliding door for my wardrobe...double mirrors!

just what a girl like me needs.

errr...oh..my snails are dead. they got dunked into a mixture of 70% ethanol and dry ice...poor little muggers, never knew what hit 'em. and they were getting so nice and fat and they could recognise me! cos i've been feeding and changing their little cage for a week la...poor things. science is so cruel.

and i'm still trying my best not to think about it. sometimes i lie so much to myself that i forget what's real and what's not. as much as i'd like to forget, i'm still hoping that you remember. even if just a tiny little bit.

A desire to have what she hadn't yet got was her leading characteristic - Galsworthy.

So true.

9 Comments:

At 3/25/07, 11:40 PM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

you need to practice the law of reverse desire. will blog about that soon.

science IS cruel. that is the reason why i realised I can never be a vet. Plus, i just don't have to brain power.

 
At 3/26/07, 12:08 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

law of reverse desire?

i'm interested.

 
At 3/27/07, 10:08 PM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

haha. The less you desire something, the more likely it is to come to you. Maybe this is why you always see pretty girls with ugly guys. Anyway, everything comes to you when the timing is right.

Anyway that's just what I believe.

PS: are we seeing you this week before your mum goes back?

 
At 3/27/07, 10:12 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

i dunno...i don't think we're going back to cherrybrook though..so i guess if you guys wanna then it's either gonna be at the airport (which is kinda far for you to travel to) or the night before in the city..

 
At 3/27/07, 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

winge winge winge ... nag nag nag ... your going to make a great wife/mother some day la...you know that?

my trip to sydney this w/e was great, i had an absolute ball ... and ill be back next wed, haha, only 9days adn im back, damm good la

we'll have to do something when im there, not sure bout gettin pissed, im a bit of alco believe it or not ... taking a page out of wk's book

chat later, im off to bed, i start work at Subway tmr, really excited la

 
At 3/28/07, 12:51 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hoi what do you mean whinge and nag!? anyway..ala..no fun la, you and waiking are becoming really stuffy.. boo.

anyway..i'll talk to you soon! and you can't deny me when i hand you a glass of something k?

good luck with tmrw!

 
At 3/28/07, 11:54 AM, Blogger evil yun said...

i missed you =)

 
At 3/28/07, 1:44 PM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

i did not miss you.

 
At 3/28/07, 9:48 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

AWWW! i miss both of you!!

you better eat your words, domesticated goddess or else you sleep on the floor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home