Saturday, February 17, 2007

Instructor gone wild.

It took 16 days but the burn mark is gradually beginning to disappear. I thought it would stay forever but apparently it chose to fade away. I really should learn.

ANYWAY.

If you were wondering how my Valentine's Day went...well...I didn't get flowers or chocolates or a candlelit dinner but I DID spend it with a whole bunch of single people...and it was nothing short of THE BOMB. And I swear it wasn't rigged to be a Singles'-Night-Out..we would never discriminate between status-es...it just happened.


Girls kiss better anyways.


OKOK...buat muka tak pernah jumpa orang Penang.




I'll just say this though..Luna Bar is a rip-off. It's LOVELY I agree and it most definitely has the best ambience, atmosphere, scene whatever...but rm380 for a 750ml bottle of Absolut Citron? Cut-throat. Oh Langkawi, how I miss thee.

Then it was Maison's for the very last time. Needless to say, it was another great night. Someone scored. WHOOO.


Hell yea, girls kiss better.





Ok la Eugene, although you didn't technically score (drat that Loe), but me and Nikki loves you too. And I just realised what your t-shirt read. Before this I thought it was just another Wanted Poster ala The WildWildWest style. Nice. I mean, Naughty. I mean..oh heck.

And I know how 3 out of the 4 Maison photos has me holding on to a drink. Stop making assumptions. It's not like how you think it is. Bah.

I have 6 more days. It's quite depressing, really.

3 Comments:

At 2/21/07, 3:08 AM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

ive never seen anybody drink out of such a HUGE jug with a STRAW!!!! ok so on the weekend these guys were drinking sangria from a communal punch-bowl, but they didn't use a straw....

.....

.... a STRAW!!!!

....

.... and a JUG!!!!

 
At 2/21/07, 12:43 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha..hey what's wrong with using a straw!? it's more hygienic, ok.

 
At 2/23/07, 11:26 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

ahahaha..yea. that's right, ain't it, eugene?

one straw..hoho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home