Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hello!

You know what feels great?
Seeing how your timetable is scheduled and that your earliest class only begins at 10am.

You know what feels greatER?
Waking up at 9.15am for said 10am class.

Best Bester Bestest EVAR!

anyway..here's a tag that i was supposed to do.

6 Weird Things About Me.

1. I get terribly anxious and start panicking when I can't find my two heart-shaped pillows...you know, the..erm..flat ones.
2. I have been obsessing about rhinoplasty ever since I found out what that word actually meant.
3. Within my circle of uni friends, I'm known as the Quiet-Studious-Nice-Innocent-Asian-Girl.
4. Sometimes when I'm walking alone, I mumble 'Supercallifragilisticespiellidocious' repeatedly to myself or spell M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I backwards in that little rhyme.
5. I prefer washing dishes than drying them.
6. I don't mind piercing my navel and getting a tattoo but the thought of piercing a second earring hole just freaks me out...I don't think I can handle the pain of that.

8 Comments:

At 3/7/07, 9:01 PM, Blogger evil yun said...

haha, beat ya~!

my class starts at 1 pm, and only one day, which is the earliest starts at 11am =P

hmmm...
" quiet-innocent" summore eh...
someone u fancy within ur uni fren that makes u act liddat isit? =P

 
At 3/7/07, 11:00 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol..shit la yun, why you go tell me that sorta thing?!?! now i don't feel so bangga anymore..boo.

and no la..no such thing i'm not fancying anyone at the mo althought you're right..i DO act all quiet and shy when i'm around someone i have a crush on..but nonono not in this case..

 
At 3/8/07, 2:13 AM, Blogger ..kAixin.. said...

oh oh. hahaha i thought i knew u well..i never know u hv a habit of spelling MISSISIPI backwards when walking. thats weird.

 
At 3/8/07, 2:47 AM, Blogger galnexdor said...

ahah yea mel...the mississipi thing is quite weird...

i can imagine walking by you one fine sunny aussie day and i hear this weird i-p-p-i-s-s-something something....

 
At 3/8/07, 4:59 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol..i'm a woman of many layers..starting with the lipid layer right at the top of the list.

ala..it's not THAT weird la. true weird is like not eating durians or something..*pfft*

 
At 3/9/07, 3:08 PM, Blogger ..kAixin.. said...

what the fish? not eating durians is smart. prevents bad breath. prevents bloated stomach. prevents unnecessary pilling of calories.

 
At 3/9/07, 11:16 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

boo.

 
At 3/11/07, 2:03 AM, Blogger ..kAixin.. said...

plus, i think not eating veggies is wierder than not eating durians. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home