Saturday, February 03, 2007

Maison!

i fear i may have committed some serious injustice. recall how the year before i kept raving on about Luna Bar and how it was my home my second life my ray of hope? with utmost regret i say this: Maison has booted Luna from its place in my heart and embedded itself deep within my consciousness.

every wednesday i find myself getting restless and antsy and the following day i am ensconced within Maison...with a feeling of self-satisfaction, mind you. it is very unhealthy, hark my words.

but there's just something about the thumping rnb beats, darkened atmosphere, Poh Leng and Nikki grinding up against myself (haha) and also the rm40 per jug of Long Island Ice Tea which beckons me to return every week.

very unhealthy.




Waiking is very lucky. You can tell. It's written all over his face.





Terrible. Shameless. Tsktsktsk.

Yea, Lifu and Cheng were there that night too..Lifu don't emo silently with me because I never put your pics up ok?

Sigh..20 more days for such activities to take place before i revert back to a nun-like lifestyle and pious note-readings. how dismal.

p.s. oh, did i mention that in Maison the guys are hot and the girls are sizzling? mm-mmm.

3 Comments:

At 2/4/07, 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a bunch of teenage drunks if you ask me ...

 
At 2/4/07, 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, i said teenage to make you feel younger :P

 
At 2/4/07, 8:29 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

haha..darn you, james.
no..actually, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home