Monday, January 29, 2007

I do not camwhore.

To make myself feel happy-(er) on Friday night.

I'd like to say thank you to Daniel's plain white (or is it creamish-beige??) wall. Without it, this would've never materialised.
I'd also like to thank Nikki and Rajeswary for happily complying with my wishes and being my models. Without you guys, I'd have looked seriously camwhorish.
And lastly I'd like to thank Daniel and Weng Yew for being the patient photographers that they are.





oh SHOOT! I nearly forgot...Thank you Daniel and Weng Yew for the photograph above and also for providing me 30 minutes of side-splitting pain-inducing laughter.

I really needed that.

oops.

HAPPY BELATED 21st BIRTHDAY DANIAO!

4 Comments:

At 1/29/07, 7:05 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha..*bows* thank you thank you.

 
At 1/30/07, 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no skin wan...

 
At 1/30/07, 11:36 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

aaarggghhhhhHhh! u had to choose that one?? wut about the sexy macho ones of mee???

haha!

anywayz, thanks for the birthday wishes. feel free to drop by and visit my wall anytime! hehe

 
At 1/31/07, 1:24 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

waiking: what do you mean, no skin?

dan: hahahaha..they were the only ones nikki sent to me..so sorry la. but i promise i'll post up the macho-macho ones of you next time i get all of them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home