Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yet Another.

So Poh Chai held her 21st birthday party when she was still 20 years of age. Strange? I think not! Just some pictures for the ever-lovely Ms Yap to feast her eyes upon. Eh, you know..it's so weird that you're not around during such functions..we miss you so much la!

Anyway, you might question the obscene amounts of photographs I have of ME with other people.. considering it's Poh Chai's birthday.

I can defend myself. She had herself a designated photographer who was snapping millions of photos of her. So I felt unused. And unloved. Hence I started snapping photos of myself with other people there. Hehe.

Photos.




Look! Poh Chai's youth!



Pre-alcohol expression. OK, it was orange cordial. And we made her stand on the chair while I made her a toast. And darn it pohchai, no one bought us drinks that night!! The gods must know that you're not legally 21 yet hence the refusal to grant me my toast.



Post-alcohol expression. Yes yes..to hell with the gods. MELANIE will supply you with drinks.



HAPPY way in advance 21st BIRTHDAY POH CHAI!!
lots of love from us..!

6 Comments:

At 2/2/07, 8:06 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

yea..i know..i should have taken a photo of auntie linda..then you can see properly..it's like..photostat!

 
At 2/3/07, 12:54 AM, Blogger evil yun said...

awww... i miss ah leng too... =(

 
At 2/3/07, 1:00 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha..ah leng looks different now, eh?

 
At 2/4/07, 11:33 PM, Blogger evil yun said...

yaleh! so pretty now =)

well, 21 yrs old liao mah. Girl oso transform become a laydie liao...

U oso nah mel =P all of u looks super GORGEOUS!

 
At 2/5/07, 3:27 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

you mean..all of US *points at you too*

damn LUCKY! got to go around UK..sniff.

 
At 2/6/07, 4:53 AM, Blogger evil yun said...

u can go round aussie too one mah! =P too bad i can't go aussie! find u n siewlan there.. =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home