Monday, May 22, 2006

Week11 blues

CRAP I STILL HAVEN'T SENT MY APPLICATION LETTER TO OBS!!!
-does that mean i can't be a CA no more and wear my little tag that says 'Melanie' with the OB crest beside it? *sobs*

argh...too many things to do, too little time, not enough initiative.

i'm now back to the white rabbit routine, and have i ever told you that 2nd year rocks? yesno? if i did, i take it all back. ALL BACK!

Week 11 of 2nd sucks..bigtime..!! i've gotta hand in 4 assignments this week...one's already been hammered off..so i'm breathing a teensy weensy bit easier now. one thing i can never get around, though, is the joy and entertainment lecturers get by setting all the big-ass assignments to the very last few weeks of the term and watching their so-called proteges work, slave and practically pimp their own asses trying to complete everything in hopes of scraping a miserable Credit.

and because i like to think of myself as a little-arrogant-overachieving-Asian-blokette...i've gotta pimp my ass even more than the others to get that D..i sure as hell ain't settling for a C, damnit!

ohmaaaannn...the malibu is looking really Really REALLY tempting right now. it's a wonder it's still sitting there. ey, come to think of it, i'm really proud of what i've achieved! *beams* i now have proof that i can control my drinking, and that i'm not an alcoholic/drunkard as some people *cough* have branded me.

CRAP I STILL HAVEN'T SENT MY APPLICATION LETTER TO OBS!!!
-ok..a double reminder oughtta do the trick..

5 Comments:

At 5/23/06, 12:51 AM, Blogger Oil Central said...

Haha oi! What the hell do you mean you're gonna aim for a D.. and you aren't settling for a C??? Isn't C higher than D???

 
At 5/23/06, 8:41 AM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

HOI HOI HOI
wait lah, woman!!!! im coming this weekend lahh.. then we shall polish ff the malibu.. and if i cannot make it.. then you and wai king can finish it off without me lah.. sobbbbs

 
At 5/23/06, 10:03 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha..oh..do waiking, you want a C much more than a D lar? yea..that's my boy.

and no, hong yin YOU ARE coming..i don't care. i don't care. if you don't come i'll cry all night..you won't want that on my bday right?

oh yea! we're going to Lowenbrau for dinner! Beergardgen! SAUSAGES!! YUMM!! so you better come or else..

 
At 5/23/06, 9:51 PM, Blogger Oil Central said...

Oh shite I just realised that C stands for Credit and D stands for Distinction! HAHahaha... my mind is still stuck in high school mode. Yes yes I want HDs all the way then :)

BTW, I have got Week 12 blues now... no longer week 11 blues.

 
At 5/23/06, 10:20 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

yealar..sydney uni damn slow lar..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home