Sunday, May 21, 2006

God that was strange.

It's so strange how we don't talk anymore. or at least, not as much as we did back then. even if we did talk, it would seem weird to me. gone is the chemistry and useless banter passing back and forth between us. times when scoring an insult against you was the objective of the whole conversation. now, everything seems so polite, well-rehearsed and politically-correct between us.

it has somehow turned boring.

and i know it's partly my fault. i readily admit it. but the thing is, i really don't know what you're thinking anymore. i don't know if you want me to be the annoying, irritating, lame-tard self that i was back then..or if you'd much rather i left you alone.

and also, my brain seems to have hard-wired itself to side-stepping the 'topic'..i shirk from it and make myself not think about it anymore. it's a good thing, really, cos i've already done great progress and am currently going through something like the-eternal-sunshine-of-a-spotless-mind phase. but the side-effects of it is that i feel more and more reluctant to talk to you. not because i've got some hate-grudge against you, it's just that i don't bother anymore. it's a *shrugs shoulders*-sorta feeling. also, aforementioned factor of not knowing how you want me to act contributes greatly too.

and then, today, i stumbled upon some folders while cleaning out my laptop..

[yess..i've learnt my lesson after the previous virus scare..i'm cleaning my 'top systematically now]

they were conversations exchanged between us from last year. somehow or rather, msn stores them. i think i know what they mean now when sometimes after i end a conversation on msn, this annoying little window pops up to ask whether i want to delete or save...

anyway, the point is, reading through what was passed between us made me laugh. and it made me laugh hard. really hard. because the things we said were so stupid...so childish at first, and so care-free. i actually found myself wishing that things were back to how they were back then..when calling you a retard was socially acceptable..(not that it still isn't now).

so yes. please lar..layan me a bit on msn can anot? not that i'm asking a lot. lemme kick you in the ass verbally and astound you once more with my vast vocabulary. and i'll concede to you and let you call me a spoilt-bratty-screwed-up-only-child and let you teach me those foul chinese swear abbreviations that you boys love so much to use..KNNBCBABCWTFIDON'TUNDERSTAND... but only occasionally.


do you remember? you told me that you had
erectile OVERfunction disorder.
dirty prick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home