Friday, June 22, 2012

So, yesterday was our Midwinter Festival and today is our Post-Revelry Hangover-Recovery Day. Weirdly enough though, my road to post-revelry hangover-recovery wasn't as intense as I thought it would be. Last night, I went to bed with a pounding headache at 3 in the morning. I was sure that all those glasses of water I had quaffed prior to slumping into bed wouldn't help one bit, because, oh my God, this headache feels like it has a mean streak in it, sanctioned by the collective forces of all that is evil and wrong in this world.

Although I'm not exactly fresh as a daisy this morning, nevertheless, I would say that I am Hangover-free. WIN!

Anyway, I'll put up a decent post about what really happened during our Midwinter festivities soon and leave you with a short run-down of what occured:

I woke up rather early on the day itself and helped out with setting the table for our formal dinner. We then had a huge brunch that was absolutely laden with all things yummy. After brunch, we went down to the sea-ice where a hole had been dug and a majority of crazy people (myself NOT included) went for a dip. Later, it was time to change into our fineries and the formal dinner commenced, with MORE yummy food! To sum up what Midwinter's was in three words, it will be Food, Alcohol and Food (and Alcohol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home