Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week 28: Mish-mash.

every cloud has a silver lining.
and above those silver-lined clouds are blue skies.
BLUE SKIES!

. . .

why so happy mel?
ahem, well, remember when i told you i was damn sick?
yea, i remember that. why what's up?
well, when i was sick, all i ate was a bowl of cereals and panadol every day for 5 days.
you're kidding right?
NO! i'm not lying okkkk?
WHY!?
dono la, i got no energy to cook - i was too busy trying to die. so i ate cereals only lor. the panadols were a supplement.
wtf.
SO ANYWAY. hanne bought a weighing machine.
..okkk.
andandand..I WEIGHED MYSELF TODAY! after like, err, 8 months of not weighing myself?
..okkk.
andandand..guess what?
what?
I AM 52kgs NOW! you know when was the last time i was 52? when i was 14 ok!? so sad.
err..aren't you abit too tall to be 52kg?
yea..whatever la stop dousing me with cold water wtf can you just express some joy for me?!
..okkk.
so anyway, i can eat junk again! ok no, i mean, i can eat junk IN MODERATION now SO HAPPY!
..okkk, bye you nutcase.

. . .

and it was my dad's birthday yesterday! the day anwar was supposed to takeover the country (Dad: apparently he's giving me a birthday present) but he missed the deadline. oh well.

Best Daughter In The Whole Wide World: Happy Birthday! You are 58 today.. which is really old haha.
Dad: Thanks for reminding me.
BDITWWW: HAHAHA! No problem..just doing my job.
D: Ok.

i guess that's where i got my sarcasm from. and sorry about revealing your age to the world. i hope uncle maniam bought you a really nice dinner lol.

. . .

when my mom called, i could hear my dad talking in the background - he was saying something about me forgetting his birthday last year (apparently he called and said, My birthday today and i replied, oh shit i forgot...why am i so good like that?!) and thank god that i remembered to wish him this year cos IF NOT I WOULD HAVE NO HOME TO GO BACK TO! or maybe i'll suffer a broken leg. or my credit card privileges will be suspended. i'm not exactly sure what it was but it was definitely some form of a threat.

and then i could hear him say - *translated from canto* why so disgusting write about all your period, big-second-aunty, stuff coming..EVERYONE CAN READ OK!? and what not sexually active? ma you know she wrote saying she's not sexually active WHAT IS THIS!? so not nice to see (literal translation).

sigh.

oh oh oh! and the aussie dollar is falling! THAT IS AMAZING NEWS! it means i can go shopping and feel less guilty about it now!

. . .

what a day. maccas waffle cone for breakfast tomorrow HAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home