Saturday, September 06, 2008

it's been raining for 31 hours straight as of now (4:26 pm). it is damn annoying because i had all these great plans for the weekend but i abandoned them and crawled back under my comforter after realising that the sun was nowhere to be found.

it is quite depressing knowing that the sky is grey AND that i have no work to be done because i've completed my draft and am just waiting for the review on monday. so i have no work and no place to go thanks to this rain.

bah.

of late, i've noticed myself getting more and more reclusive. i don't like checking my emails anymore. i don't bring my phone around with me anymore because i can't bear the thought of someone calling me. i don't really sms anyone anymore because i've got nothing to say. i don't really go out much anymore unless i absolutely have to (birthdays, friends ajak etc). i don't feel the need to IM anyone on msn - unless i get IM-ed. and even then, i won't really layan unless it's a select few. I DON'T EVEN GO SHOPPING ANYMORE so you can see how severe my condition is lol.

i'm not being lansi ok? i just don't feel very sociable anymore..HAHA. all i want to do is sleep, type and finish up my thesis be damned. and stuff my ears with my headphones and float in a sea of Sigur Ros...which, at any luck, will drown out all the static. even my blog scene seems to have quietened down...which is good because i feel like it reflects the current mood i'm in.

i hate noisy chatty people; girls who talk too much and guys who laugh too loud. especially girls who talk about makeup and boys and other girls. and guys who laugh like hyenas - emitting short sharp staccato HAK HAK HAK laughs even though there's nothing funny to laugh about. someone, JUST KILL ME NOW. my ears hurt and my head spins each time i'm in their company. if only everyone became that little bit more reclusive then the world would be so much more peaceful.

or be like me, just talk with typed words and not so much with sound.

i think i've finally fucking cracked it man. this rain is intolerable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home