Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Week 25: Bored.

[edit 3.00 am - i can always count on you to lift my spirits. LOVE YOU!]

susu-atari says:
he will be dead la by that time
[c=7]elaine[/c] says:
wahahahahhaah
[c=7]elaine[/c] says:
U'RE WORSEEEEEEEEE
[c=7]elaine[/c] says:
U BLADY JUVENILE
susu-atari says:
stop stealing my lines

. . .

being sick meant not being able to read pdf files and continue writing my introduction. this was all i could do to entertain myself, besides watching tv of course. i love post-processing my photos! and i shall pretentiously name this collection The Many Faces Of Winter because all the shots were taken in winter.


taken on a cold, windy and rainy day near the Anderson Stuart building. i was cold, and i was bored.


one of the many pastry shops in st. kilda when i was visiting melbourne for the first time.


the old richmond bridge in Tasmania - the day my fingers understood what sub-zero meant.
(haha no la i exaggerate it wasn't sub-zero more like 3 degrees C.)


the 12 apostles, Victoria. what a sunset for winter, ey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home