Monday, February 05, 2007

Emo post #528367101195

And I know it's easy to say but harder to feel this way. And I miss you more than I should, than I thought I could...I can't get my mind off you. I know you're scared that I'll soon be over it..that's part of it all. Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall. And I hate the phone, but I wish you'd call. I miss you more than I should.

I know you read this. And you were right. I was wrong. It is impossible after all.

3 Comments:

At 2/5/07, 8:56 PM, Blogger evil yun said...

This is always happens on SINGLE girls... especially the HOT ones! hahahah =)

 
At 2/6/07, 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN PHONES! DAMN EMOs!..and stupid ***s -___-"

sorry, excuse me.

come, come, i sayang u ok. *&^%$#@*% stupid ***s

 
At 2/6/07, 2:30 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol..dunno what to say..yun and siew lan, come sayang me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home