Thursday, March 30, 2006

You know what that means, don't you?

I was feeling absolutely fantastically happy today.

Maybe it was because I had a double dose of hot chocolate and chocolate brownies in the morning with Mirabel.
Maybe it was because I had picked up a new copy of Honi Soit.
Maybe it was because my classes ended at 12.
Maybe it was because I had time to go shopping at Myer's and try on this pretty PRETTY dress.
Maybe it was because when I got off the bus, the sun was shining and there was a cool breeze.
Maybe it was because I had a retard half-smile plastered on my face while I walked strolled leisurely home.
Maybe it was because I had California by Rogue Wave playing on my mp3.
Maybe it was because for lunch I had macaroni and cheese with bacon.
Maybe it was because my Mummy called and I've got the recipe for chicken stew.
Maybe it was because I went for a late-evening jog.

Or maybe...just maybe...

It was because, for the first time, I didn't think about You when the mp3 switched to A Lack Of Colour.


Teehee...and there were only chirpy sing-alongs
resounding through the empty house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home