Saturday, March 11, 2006

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not an Alcoholic.

It's been 2 weeks since i got here...time passes fast. Darn fast. Because i feel as though i've probably just landed, maybe give or take, 4 days at max?

I admit, there were my bouts of homesickness and missing this-and-that..but i still didn't expect time to fly like it's doing now..

This can only mean one thing...

*glee*

I'll be back home before i even know it...and be reunited with Luna Bar..!!!


I've always wanted to swim in the pool...it looks bloody inviting...



Heehee...*sings*...i can hardly contain my happiness over such a revelation...i miss Luna Bar..DREADFULLY...and the biggest regret that i can think of now: not visiting it once more before i left..

I mean, heck, yea..i did go to Luna with Hong Yin, Nikki and Dan, but that was...quite some time ago..even before Hong Yin left..

I shuda gone back once more...SHUDA! even if only to tapau one lousy drink which always happens to be diluted...

oh shit...the slow descent into alcoholism...


I miss You, You, and You...oh...and You too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home