Saturday, March 25, 2006

Week 4.

"Oh hello! We meet again."
"Oh, yes, I'm fine...yea, not too bad actually...you can say i'm surviving-la."
"How's the weather there though?"


To which I'll answer, the weather bloody well SUCKS here. It rained a grand total of 270586 times today, with each session lasting between 5-20 seconds. Damned PMS weather. Summer's officially slipping out of the doorway now...and Autumn's beckoning. Time to bring out the woolies and jackets...sigh...I can't help being a sun baby...it's depressing.

ANYWAY...what I truly find fascinating is how fast the week passed...yet another weekend is here. I should be afraid now..it means that exams are that much closer. Do you realise that we're living in a vicious cycle?

mm-hmm...

Pictures..


Met up with Angie for lunch at Pancakes...she's here on holidays..and at first i was a little apprehensive because she's so much older than me and we've never really been placed into a situation where it's just the two of us...always there was someone else in the picture...i didn't know what to expect.

But then the lunch turned out splendid and i think we had loadsa fun..which surprised me as well. we were compatible!! hahaha..that sounds stupid. anyways, if you read this, i'm glad we went out together and i'm hoping to go out some other time again! maybe to Lindt Cafe..mmm..


And then, May graduated. Yep, so now, i'm the officially the only one in the family left to slog it off at uni...and Tammy doesn't count cos she's only got one subject.

It was..nice..soaking up the whole graduation-atmosphere. i can imagine myself like that in a year's time...yes...very nice. See how happy everyone is? the mere thought of no-more-uni fills us with the most absurd of joys.





And then there's the view from Emy's apartment. I swear, I'm gonna live there next year.


At super-duper yummy Musashi with Waiking and his friend, Haru. Teehee..WAIKING I STOLE YOUR PHOTO...!! That's cos my cam was indisposed..


And of course..later last night was the MSO/SUAMS party...met Shuen (above) in a completely movie-scripted scene.

Me and Waiking were both getting our shots (for old times' sakes) when he suddenly stepped back a little...

Head slowly turns to the right to see if the pool table was still occupied.
Catches a familiar face from the corner of my eye.
Familiar face notices something amiss too.

And before you know it, you have two ladies screaming. Well, forgive me but I would like to indulge in girly emotional scenes once in a while, thank you.

Anyways, it was really great fun seeing you again, Shuen! and we must go out again once more, just to catch up...preferably at a less noisy place..hahaha..




I move on to another day,
to a whole new town with a whole new way.

3 Comments:

At 3/26/06, 4:03 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahaha..it's beautiful, isn't it?

come and study in sydney uni..then you can chill at the quad every day.

 
At 3/28/06, 3:15 AM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

CHEH! gimme a break, my "one subject" is 12 units LARGE!!!!

 
At 3/30/06, 8:11 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahaha..CHILL Little One!

uhh..i mean..Tammy jie-jie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home