Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A confession.

As embarassing as it may sound, I feel that the world should know the truth. If not the world, then just the 20 or so friends of mine who reads this blog and would find any piece of incriminating news about me handy for future references regarding the enterprise that is BLACKMAIL. I hear it pays good.

Currently, I'm hooked on to All These Things That I Have Done by The Killers. And by hooked on, I mean obsessed. And by obsessed, I mean I can't get enough of it. Really. It's as bad as the effects that carrots have on rabbits. (what?? you try thinking of an analogy in 10 seconds and tell me if you can come up with something better than that).

Whenever I hear the song, which is every other minute except when I was in the shower, or when I was having dinner, or when I was watching House (it's on repeat on my WMP, heh), I'll go into a teeny-bopper frenzy, head-waving, lip synching to the words and wearing a ridiculous grin on my face. It's a nice song with a catchy tune and easy-to-remember lyrics. You can't point fingers at me and scream 'PSYCHO!'

So, while I was listening to it for the 2751986th time, a bright idea sparked in my head. Why not let the world know about how marvelous the song is and make them all listen to it too??? The world will be a happier place, if you ask me. You'll see people walking down George Street or Jalan Sultan Ismail head bopping and mouthing words that everyone else can understand AND the best part of it all..?? They'd all be SMILING!! And they'd be so caught up with the song that they'd even forget about disgusting habits like spitting or swearing or smoking!

Not only will we be happier...we'd be doing our community a Great Service!! EXCELLENT!

*sitsbackandgrins*

Yes..everyone, come sing with meee..!

"I've got soul but I'm not a soljerrrr..."

2 Comments:

At 3/17/06, 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the blackburner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

 
At 3/17/06, 1:25 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha..i see there's another fanatic..

If you can hold on
If you can hold on
Hold On...

I wanna stand up
I wanna let it go
You know you know no you don't you don't

 

Post a Comment

<< Home