Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just Because



I'm bored tonight.

Not to mention, Extremely Frustrated as well.

Because MSN won't sign me in.

Because it seems that my gateway is offline.

Because for the first time in my life, I used the Help menu.

Because, also, for the first time in my life, i did the whole troubleshooting and testing the HTTP Proxy thingamajiggy bang-gang.

Because nothing happened.

Because I'm still denied access into MSN.

Therefore, when my player fully recharges...i'ma goin to bed.


DAVID I NEED HELP!!!

[edit]...ok..i just found out that i am not only denied access into msn, i can't log on to my yahoo or friendster account either...can someone explain what's going on? it keeps bumping me back to the "CANNOT FIND SERVER: the page cannot be displayed" page...damnit...who created such a page anyway??? did i *gulp* mess up??

[edit2]...no freakin way!! i can't get into my Sydney Uni account as well!!!...god damned technology...

3 Comments:

At 3/9/06, 11:08 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

woof woof.

 
At 3/10/06, 2:48 AM, Blogger galnexdor said...

ahah yea...elaine's rite...

i get that all the time...esp after a thunder storm...usuallyall i have to do is reset my router settings...

is yours a wireless??

 
At 3/10/06, 2:08 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

yea...wireless...but whee! i'm logged on to msn now...so everything's A-ok, captain!

thanks for the suggestions, girls..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home