Tuesday, October 02, 2012

this will be welcomed news to my parents, especially my mother, whom in the last couple of months, has taken an avid interest in this subject and never fails to inquire about this subject every time i am on the phone. i'm putting it down here, as a reminder to myself to honour my intentions, and if it doesn't succeed in the long run, i give all of you permission to make fun of me when i get out of Antarctica! but no calling ultra mean names ok?

i'm going to the gym! today will be my 5th time since coming to Antarctica (HAHA!) and this sudden motivation was spurred by the fact that, seeing as i'm about to re-enter the real world again in a mere 8 weeks' time (i.e. 8 weeks till i step foot in Hobart), i cannot afford to be blase and complacent about my appearances anymore. there are people to impress and to gain approvals from. i confess that i've turned into a fatty since coming to Davis, i've indulged in any and EVERY sorts of desserts that take my fancy, i've drunk copious amounts of alcohol and eaten peanut butter toast for dinner whenever i felt like it. but no more; this practice is about to be put to an end.

i've set myself a target, to lose enough weight to put myself in the sub-60kg range again. that means i have to get rid of ~3kgs give or take, depending on if i had a crap and a wee before i weighed myself, and also if i'm feeling dehydrated for the day. i've asked around, and it seems that losing 3kgs in 8 weeks is doable. so we shall see how that goes.

what i'm trying to say is: if i still look like a fatty when i get home, you have all the right to tell me so and hopefully that will be drastic enough to make me adopt some sort of eating disorder as a last measure. WISH ME LUCK!

3 Comments:

At 10/2/12, 11:58 PM, Anonymous E112 folks said...

Yes, ma is very very pleased!! No extreme torturing moves at the gym though. Excellent that you are using the gym facilities...at long last!

 
At 10/8/12, 11:34 AM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

I agree... at long last! The gym should be utilised!!

 
At 10/8/12, 3:44 PM, Anonymous Melanie said...

haiya, so all this while you guys were agreeing that i had become a fatty and no one wanted to tell me??? anyway, gymming is going good, i still haven't fallen off the wagon..just yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home