Thursday, December 08, 2011

More on the topic of losing time - can you believe it that, as of tomorrow, I will have been on station for a whole month now!? A month!! A MONTH! Time is flying by so fast that even Superman would stop and go, Huh?...because, you know, Superman is faster than the speed of light etc etc..ok, never mind.

Work's been going at a steady pace. I can't really complain. Ok, wait, I CAN complain. Work is not bad, but being the person in charge of a team is shit. I hate responsibility, I hate having to jump through bureaucratic hoops and do the limbo under bureaucratic red tape, I hate Higher-Ups looking down at me and not taking my advice just because they think I'm 'Too Young To Be In Charge' and 'They Know What's Best For Us'. If I had a dick, I would've told them to suck it, because I'm not getting paid enough to handle this shit.

ANYWAY.

I'll try to put up some photos soon. I've lost the cable for my camera, I think I might've left it at home in Kajang, but I'll get those photos transferred somehow. STAY TUNED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home