Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself tonight. There are times when being far away from home really feels like a kick in the proverbial guts, and tonight is one of those times. A really good friend of mine is celebrating her 25th birthday back in good ol' malaysia (MILESTONE!) and everyone's there celebrating with her, pouring her drinks, singing her badly off-tuned songs (Redbox party le sigh) and buying her pink cakes wtf. Everyone EXCEPT ME wtf.

Tonight, I'm also missing someone dreadful =( =( =( =( perhaps it's a side-effect of all this rain and gloomy weather we've had today. I thought I had trained myself up well enough to cope with our current arrangement BUT! =(

If ever there was a time where I wished time would just FLY by, now would be it. 3 weeks and 5 days till I reach the shores of my beloved homeland (15 September, write that down) then another month and a week before I hop onto the ship and start another 6-month icy adventure with MY Muppet. Yup. Mine, all mine!

Ok, I shall go to sleep now. I've been having really REALLY amazing dreams this whole week, and they're not even of the 'wet' persuasion (calm down, I can tell you now that I've never had one of those before. EVER. There must be something wrong with me). Nooooo, the dreams I have been having are way more awesomer. For the first time, I had a flying dream! Then the next night, I had a flying horse dream! And then...I can't remember what else I dreamt of but they were all awesome and I didn't want to wake up and wanted to continue dreaming hence I've been oversleeping and waking up really late this past week wtf. But tomorrow is the weekend so, I fucking better get awesome dreams tonight again.

2 Comments:

At 8/23/11, 6:04 PM, Blogger Pui Yan said...

hang in there mel..cuz you're coming back soon!..n we miss u pun~..never do things or think things before bedtime...n usually hor..ppl say if you have flying dreams means deep within you, you wish to escape from something..so ..=) fly back homee!!^^..xoxo

 
At 8/24/11, 10:50 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

Lampu Yennnnnnn!! Haha ya doing my best to hang on and not get swamped by work, and I'm also trying my hardest not to bitch too much about work here because it's boring and the same shit happens to everyone anyway.

But ya, I'm coming home soon! Are you sexcited??? By the way, are you coming to thailand with abby and I? You should totally say YES it will be epic!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home