Monday, August 22, 2011

I am beginning to think that I may possibly have bitten off more than I can chew. Did I really think that I could organise EVERYTHING in 3 weeks' time? So much of the up-coming season depends on my organisational abilities, and the Good Lord knows I have none of those skills required to pull it off.

The things that are currently running through my mind at 1.41 am are boxes. Boxes boxes boxes. Where can I get boxes? How many boxes will I need?? Why did I throw all those boxes away???

Also running through my mind is 1) VISA and 2) manuscript to polar biology and 3) why does a fucking pair of waders cost so fucking much (~AUD1000 per suit) and 4) MBLG next Monday and I haven't got a fucking clue what the class is about (no time to read lab manual) and 5) why aren't I packing up my room yet (which leads to..) 6) WHEN should I start packing up my room (when I get those damned boxes and have some respite from the fucking MS) and 7) why the fuck did I agree to become Project Leader?

That's right, why the fuck did I agree to become Project Leader????????

I am quite tempted to pull an all-nighter and start packing shit up but I know I'm just being stupid. I can't wait for my Malaysian holiday to begin! I guess before you attain Nirvana you'll have to go through some sort of version of Hell...7 times over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home