Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Last night, I dreamt that I was about to die, and you said 'No', held my hands and started to cry. It was then that I knew you truly loved me. I wish my dreams would maintain its levels of romance but perhaps cut down a little on the morbidity.

Anyway, one more week and a day before I arrive in Malaysia. The upside of quick-time is that holidays come by faster. Yet the downside of quick-time is that holidays will go by as quickly too. Not sure if I'll be able to get everything sorted and worked out the way I planned, but you know what?

Life's too short to give a fuck about the small stuff. We only live once, and I'd rather spend my endless numbered days worrying about what part of the world I'm going to see next, or, how best to heap affection on my loved ones, or, when to laugh out loud (answer: WHENever).

Goodnight, World.

2 Comments:

At 9/8/11, 5:40 PM, Blogger Pui Yan said...

Melly I can't wait!

 
At 9/9/11, 12:39 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

Lampu I CAN'T WAIT TOO! We should go back to that chinese restaurant in sg chua for dinner again wahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home