Saturday, June 25, 2011

If you're wondering 'Why the sudden spate of posts' in a once-defunct blog? Let's just say, it is all thanks to my new Baie Noire. I LOVE it and I can't stop my fingers from going clickety-clack all over it!! I still wonder to myself, why didn't I get myself into this technology sooner??

I'm feeling like quite a technological retard, but it's ok...the most important thing is that I'm here now, and that I have a teeny tiny computer in my hand. Perhaps this will be the answer and reason I need to get back into the habit of writing again.

Ok la, I just declined going out to Marble Bar at the Hilton Sydney with the Hongster, I'd better make the most of my time in tonight. I do feel like an old-fogey sometimes ( was telling my cousin some story today, and the words 'back when I was in my 20's..' Escaped from my mouth. Cue the biggest eye-roll I've ever received from someone) but I guess if I want all the plans that I've laid out so far to be successful, I shall have to work harder to save. Here's to Operasi Jimat Duit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home