Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This is quite embarrassing. I find myself running through combinations of names and have finally settled on a few personal favourites.

This is quite a revelation. By understanding that you were probably the worst mistake I could ever commit in my life (not you, Cat, rest easy), I'm glad it was committed whilst I was young. And anyone else from now on can only be better.

This is quite exciting. I have all these things I WANT to cross off on my to-do list before October rolls around, and I'm determined that they get crossed off thank you very much.

This is quite.... I just know that I am happy and have all 10 fingers and toes crossed for good luck.

This is quite a surprise. Perhaps it is time to settle our differences. Or rather, for me to bury the past and reach out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home