Tuesday, March 22, 2011

7 days

this is the part where i sit down, take a deep breath and go HOLY FUCKING SHIT where has all my time gone????? as of writing, i still have to:

1. finish up an experiment tomorrow which will entail me taking 288 photographs of sea urchin juveniles in total.
2. pack up all aquarium-related stuff and prepare the entire field module for another winter season on station.
3. pack up my OWN SHIT.

and all this has to be done in 7 days. that's right. 7 days. 7 days. 7 DAYS. 7 DAYS!

how is it that i came here for 6 months and now i'm left with 7 fucking measly days FUCK?! in all honesty, this season really has gone by much quicker than the previous one, and it might be a good thing, but from my current point of view, i might as well just slit my wrists because that would be easier to accomplish than Points 1, 2 and 3 above.

after this chapter of my life ends (again), i will have to look forward to:

1. chomping down onto a good-ol'-fashioned Double Quarter Pounder from McDonalds
2. eating all the sushi, dim sum, chinese dumplings and...aiyah, generally if it's Asian, i'll wolf it down la.
3. catching up with all my friends again DO YOU ALL MISS ME ANOT????
4. going back to a paying job fml my bank account is in critical mode right now, much like its mistress.
5. decorating my new room as i will be staying with my cousin! i'll look forward to the decorations for sure, as well as moving all my shit out of storage (not really looking forward to that).
6. GOING TO THE BEACH!
7. going on holidays.
8. lying on grass under the sun with a bottle of Little Creatures in my hand.

ok la, that's about it, i shan't be overly greedy. that's it, folks. in 7 days and i'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home