Thursday, November 15, 2007

EDITT!!!!!

guys guys, you know i never ask you for much. ok sure. maybe i've asked you silly 5th-grade questions expecting you to answer it. but that's all. nothing else. so now i'm asking of you a teeny tiny favour...

PLEASE VOTE FOR KAREN SIAH E-LING!!!
CLICK HERE!!!!!!


nah...a picture of the lady herself, thrown in for good measure. you can tell by her smile that if she knows that you've voted for her, she'd be forever grateful. just look at that smile!
how can you resist!?


if karen wins this, she'll get an insanely obscene amount of cash. and sure, maybe i just made that up. BUT if she DOES win an insanely obscene amount of cash, i'm sure she'll be forever grateful to you and will buy you a teh ais (or whatever beverage of your choice) from your local mamak stall. so yes.

oh..and jeaney, you can ignore this message since you're rooting for Intan anyway. HAHAHA!

but yea, vote 1 for Karen Siah!

p.s. eh karen, if you win right, can buy me some mango specials when i come home ar?

. . .

2 more hours before it all comes to a head. i would be lying if i said that i wasn't nervous. this is possibly one of my most shaky subjects...not because of its degree of difficulty, but rather, the dodgy procedures of the lecturers regarding our gradings and course marks.

anyway, something very uncharacteristic of me happened last night: i gave myself a pep-talk before entering into the shower. it was as though my 'better' side was chastising me for my constant lack-a-daisical approach towards exams: my 'better' side exhorted a promise from me - i'd better not fail this subject because i cannot AFFORD to fail...financially, reputationally and honours-acceptancely. heh.

see you guys in a bit.

9 Comments:

At 11/15/07, 2:03 PM, Blogger 20 said...

Karen, I can't think of any other ways to reach u, but i just wanna tell i voted for u! u go girl! i see u're leading!!

 
At 11/16/07, 12:26 AM, Blogger evil yun said...

voted too =) all e best!

 
At 11/16/07, 1:01 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

THANKS!! I HEART YOUR GIRLS!

 
At 11/16/07, 5:49 AM, Blogger galnexdor said...

elaine & yun: thanks u girls! really really *heart* u...yes drinks on me if i win!

melly: haha yup drinks on me...and we both know i'm not talking about mango specials here...;)

 
At 11/16/07, 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I actually prefer Cynthia. :)

 
At 11/16/07, 1:59 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

waiking! WTFFF!??!?! you are forever more banned from this site.

 
At 11/17/07, 12:29 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

i voted for karen too!

Considering I haven't watched the show, what is the criteria of being an ultimate prom queen?

The dude with the Mee G hair seems to be getting a lot of votes.....

 
At 11/17/07, 1:31 AM, Blogger Gene said...

i was at the same mamak outing that the photo was taken! im have a claim to fame now! woo hoo! and no drinks for me? i pushed it up by 1%

 
At 11/22/07, 9:55 AM, Blogger itsjeaney said...

It's my BFF, obviously I'll vote for her. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home