Monday, November 27, 2006

Rumusan.

It's been a full week since coming home. And I'm dreading the part where each day turns into night to become day again because this means that I'm just that bit much closer to flying away once more. But no more of such gloomy talk. I've had my roti sardin, my pan mee, my two free cocktails and tequila chocolates, my cursory glance at all the shops in MidValley and 1Utama, I've driven both cars except the Perdana which still and always will remain untouchable and of course, my shisha session.

I should be so satisfied.

Going off to OBS on Tuesday, which is tomorrow by the way..since it's now 12:39 a.m. on an early Monday morning. OH SHIT! And I was supposed to pack tonight last night. Damned Mr&Mrs Smith on StarMovies. It's quite a good movie, by the way. I now realise why half of the female population on Earth are willing to die just to kiss those lips...and I'm not just talking about Mr Pitt. Makes me want to be an agent or an assassin. Sizzling. I could hitch a ride behind a dolphin and glide up on to the shores of the Bahamas and emerge from the waters spraying little mini harpoons and fish hooks at everyone. Sweet. And you know why I would've been the best on the field? Because no one would suspect a marine biologist DAMNIT!

On to more pressing matters. Was I disappointed? Maybe. A little. OH ALRIGHT, just a teensy weensy teeny itty bitty little bit. Why? I don't know. But, it's good..it's all good. I'm actually liking this arangement...I really am. And thank you for making the effort too. I mean, in order to succeed in anything, you need cooperation. So, thank you for keeping your distance. Truly appreciate it.

Mmm-mmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home