Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's been 6 whole weeks...

my mom has had enough. tomorrow, she will leave the land of kangaroos and koalas, of exorbitantly-priced Asian food and pandan leaves, of the shittiest-most-PMS weather on the face of the earth, of barbecued sausages and mash.

i don't know whether to be happy or sad.

on one hand, her leaving this place means that i'll get to sleep on my bed again. my back shall thus be able to cease from its suffering...poor thing had to endure the floor for 6 weeks ok? have some sympathy.

and when she's gone, i'd be able to get back to a normal routine of 3 meals a day consisting of an apple, an orange, a bottle of water, some crackers and maybe soup and rice for dinner. and by normal routine, i mean putting myself on a strict detox diet because ever since my mom arrived on Aussie shores, i have been eating non-stop. YES. I HAVE BEEN INDULGING IN SINFUL FARE FOR THE LAST 6 WEEKS. it has thrown my waist line in to the chasm of chaos. my innards are crying inside for the sheer stress of being overworked.

i believe it's time to stop.

on the other hand, however, her leaving this place would mean that i will lose a benefactress. a financier. a powerful backer. a patroness. a matriach. you don't know my mom and the power she wields in this family. being the youngest of the siblings, her word is Law. during the last 6 weeks, i had the easy life of ignoring the manual labour which is expected of me in this honourable household. this is because my mom was around. now that she's leaving, i shall be forced to once more reprise my role as the suppressed-downtrodden step-sister cousin.

and now that my mom won't be here anymore, i shall have to do the ironing and the washing again. you don't know me and the power i wield over my mom. being her only daughter, MY word is Law. Bwahahahaha....oh COME ON! one can lose herself in her imagination once in awhile, can't one?

but most importantly, when my mom is gone, i shall not have anyone to laugh with and bitch to. you really don't know me and the power i have over my mom. my mom's like one of my bitches best friends..we laugh and joke and poke fun at people together...and when's she gone, i can't antagonise her anymore by dropping 'hints' about boys in my life...!

not that i HAVE any boys in my life.

i just like to see her get worked up.

sigh (completely neutral sigh, not at all veered towards joy or remorse) ...

my mom's leaving tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 8/6/06, 1:52 PM, Blogger evil yun said...

whoa, i like ur normal routine of 3 meals... maybe i shud do tht too... hehehe

 
At 8/6/06, 10:59 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahaha..yea..i've really gotta start man.

 
At 8/7/06, 1:25 AM, Blogger galnexdor said...

ahaha oh welcome home aunty! maybe its time I called her out to bitch...aahahah....:)

 
At 8/7/06, 5:15 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha...hey..no joke. i bet if you called her she'd willingly have bitching sessions with you.

 
At 4/25/07, 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Low percentage rate personal loan license plate frames whorses xenical archives texas lottery past results Web designer milano Photo baccarat memorial Call serve voip what is ativan Ebay car seat covers Big ebony anal cartoon sex G3 white book lcd repair instructions Is 401k a promissory note power washers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home