Monday, July 03, 2006

I LOVE COLDPLAY!

Do you believe in miracles? And if not on the scale of miraculous, have you ever believed that you were living in a dream? When you're faced with something so mind-blowing that you just have to reach out and give yourself that significant pinch-on-the-arm? And when you feel the pain inflicted upon yourself, then and only then do you realise that all's real after all?

Coldplay does that to you. And Coldplay does a little bit more.

I could go on and on about how Coldplay is the best band in the world. How they totally rock my socks. How, if the people who listened to Coldplay could be classified into a certain category, we would be the hippest, most intelligent, talented, down-to-earth, hottest, sexiest, most desirable, trendiest and fun-loving people in the world. But I won't, because that would mean that I'm being bias. And biasness is a trait frowned upon by all fans of Coldplay because we support FairTrade.

Listening to Chris Martin belt out Yellow live will most possibly be the greatest moment in your life. Just being in the crowd, watching people grow wild when the first strains of Speed of Sound can be heard reverberating in the entertainment centre...the feeling is nothing short of intense. I can't even begin to describe the feeling, because it is something to be felt and experienced individually and cannot be retold and conveyed in words.

To put it in short, I Love Coldplay. Always had, always will. If Chris Martin wasn't married to Gwyneth Paltrow and is the father of two children, I'd still be including in my nightly prayers to God that one day I'll be travelling with the band as Chris's girl.

Firstly though, I have to apologise. The photos are crap. They're worse than crap. They are beyond crap. But if I didn't put any pictures up, I'd feel as though I've betrayed the group and myself. Hence the super-low-quality pictures. They were the best I could find. SO SORRY!


Youth Group opened for Coldplay...listening to them was like deja vu and made me reminsce about the time at Manning Bar...yes, they're THAT good.


The start of the concert...I wish I had captured the significant numbers instead..140 holds no special place in my heart.









I have very few regrets in life. OK, maybe I complain a lot sometimes, but when it comes to deep-down-heart-wrenching-regrets, i have very VERY few. However, i had the unfortunate-ness (if I being the owner of this blog means I have the rights to make up words, so be it!) of experiencing such said regrets on that fateful night.

Deep-Down-Heart-Wrenching-Regret #1:
Not having a camera that gave me a zoom power greater than the 4x-zoom that i currently have on my Olympus. And not having an anti-blur camera. In short, not having a Sony Cybershot.

Deep-Down-Heart-Wrenching-Regret #2:
Not buying moshpit tickets and standing/jumping with the crowd = not being able to take up-close shots of Chris and co.

Deep-Down-Heart-Wrenching-Regret #3:
Not getting the signatures of all 4 members.

Deep-Down-Heart-Wrenching-Regret #4:
Not being able to shake Chris Martin's hand and tell him that Yihaur from BB said Hi.

2 Comments:

At 7/5/06, 2:37 PM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

hahha.... chew yihaur said hie?

poor chris martin.. to have missed out on such a wonderful experience.

 
At 7/5/06, 10:49 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

no wonder i love you so much...you put in words my thoughts which i can't express verbally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home