Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Major windfall

I am very happy.

*jumps around*

where is everybody? there is nobody on msn now whom i can gloat spread this love around to. and by nobody, i meant Him...but i absolutely positively REFUSE to name him on my blog because i have decided that i would rather not give him so many hits on Google. it does not do to make him kembang. so my gloating spreading of love will have to spill over to my blog.

anyway, have i already told you that i am very happy? these are times in which i truly believe in the power of prayers. yes...it is nothing short of miraculous and is enough to make me want to attend church for the rest of my life.

yes...anything more and i shall have to shout Hallelujah.

I am very happy.

because Dashboard Confessional will be playing in Hordern Pavillion, Sydney on September 6, 2006!!

wait, did you get that? i'll write it again.

WHO? DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL!
WHEN? 6 SEPTEMBER 2006!
WHERE? HORDERN PAVILLION, SYDNEY!

*jumps around*

I am very happy.

This is to good to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home