Sunday, July 30, 2006

Kay-enn-enn-see-see-bee-double-yoo-tea-eff.

This was what my Pa said to me last week:

"I notice your blog got more and more foul words huh."
"It's not nice for a girl to use such language."
"Other people read, then how?"

My first impulse was to laugh.
My second impulse was to clamour to my defence.

"I where got use foul words in my blog? All abbreviated ok?"
"Don't think I DONNO what double-yoo-tea-eff means...think I stupid ar?"
"Nono...you not stupid."

Finally, my brain kicked in.

Yes...i realise there's much more double-yoo-tea-effs floating about in my texts these days compared to when i first started. and yes, it's very unbecoming for a nice young lady (like me) to be using such filthy language. what would Austen have said? it's like feminism gone wrong.

*shakes head*

so, from this post onwards, i declare my site a Swear-Free Zone.

No swearing, please.

or else my Pa will come and get you.

5 Comments:

At 7/31/06, 2:36 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

wow. swear free zone? thatz like saying southern lebanon is a war-free zone. haha!

 
At 7/31/06, 3:54 PM, Blogger galnexdor said...

ahhaha mel mel....:)

 
At 7/31/06, 10:18 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

tsktsk...very mature, people.

 
At 2/23/07, 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 
At 3/7/07, 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! nonpharmacologic measures control blood pressure nurse blood pressure monitor aetna Cisco wireless nic divorce attorneys richmond Connecting ikea faucets Suzuki samurai soft tops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home