Thursday, July 13, 2006

Quickie

Since my mom arrived from Malaysia, I've been sleeping on the floor. On a mattress with a 5cm width. For the last 12 nights. At the beginning, my back hurt. It doesn't hurt anymore.

My back has evolved into SuperBack!

Ok..enough bullshit. I can explain for the lack of updates; Karen's been in town since the 1st of July and she's just left Sydney for home...(oh pan mee, Luna Bar and my Kelisa)..we were having so much fun that i totally forgot about blogging.

Except the mandatory birthday post.

And tonight, photobucket's being a bitch, hence i can't show you all the pretty pretty pictures.

Ah...i'm sleeping.

DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE on SUNDAY!

*I love ripping off 8tv.*

1 Comments:

At 7/13/06, 3:32 AM, Blogger galnexdor said...

hey mel! i miss u already!

i had SO much fun!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home