Saturday, August 12, 2006

Defamation.

This sent me into psychotic fits of laughter...I could hardly control myself. It was so bad, I fell out of my bed.

No, seriously.

I fell out of my bed.

"...saying how hopeless is the 'hood..we've tried to work it out with the weirdest and funniest people...like xxx with a BLOB...me and OLD MAN...you and RANDOM DUDES...but still even these don't work..!!

It's as though we should just stop living in denial and start saving up for a house for us soon..."


That was when I fell out of bed. The doubling-up-and-clutching-at-stomach action made me lose my balance momentarily.

OK, first, I feel I should clarify something.

'...you and RANDOM DUDES...'

Hah. Haha. Hahaha. There's no such thing as me and random dudes. What utter bollocks. And lest you forget and start ooh- and ahh-ing, I'm Catholic. So there's no way in Catholic hell that Jesus and my mom will allow me to have random dudes.

It's as simple as that.

7 Comments:

At 8/14/06, 9:26 AM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

HAIYO
NOT RANDOM DUDES LAHHHHHHHH

i wasnt thinking straight at that time.
its more of like, nice ppl you meet accidentally?

 
At 8/14/06, 10:13 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

gee..thanks very much. i was trying to keep you guys anonymous.

 
At 8/15/06, 11:36 AM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

*slaps forehead*

stoopidity

 
At 8/15/06, 7:05 PM, Blogger ..kAixin.. said...

hahahha its okay. there are oni 4 members in the 'hood. i guess its not too hard to guess which 3 are interested in guys. hahha
we're saying random dudes at different timing. n not all are dat random..some of them are somehow connected to u rite?
well, yeah guess what? the sexayhood isnt THAT hopeless afterall, it seems dat mel, we're gonna hv an extra room in dat future hs of ours =D

 
At 8/15/06, 10:49 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

YALA! OMG..don't get me started wei.. someone abandoned ship edi..tsktsk.

 
At 8/16/06, 4:25 PM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

omg.. WHO abandoned ship???
wahlaooooooo

 
At 2/8/07, 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Best phendimetrazine 105 online shaved vagina health Valtrex and canker sores cheap calls qatar Olive oil cholesterol ldl Online+seminary+schools order diet pill velour seat covers air bag Big love sex scene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home