Sunday, February 12, 2006

Executed to Perfection.

2.30pm..."What time should we reach her place?"

Are you sure she's in?
Wait...I'll message her.

3.00pm..."So...is she at home? I don't want to drive all the way..."

She hasn't replied.
Do you want me to call her?
Ahh..Good good! Call her and pretend that you're sorry you didn't come that night..!

3.15pm..."Shit...she's not picking up.."

Uh..hello?
Can I speak to Hong Yin please?
This is Weng Yew.
Oh..she's in the shower..?
Hello..HONG YIN..!

3.30pm..."She told me to call back 10 minutes later."

Hello, Hong Yin?
You came out of the shower edi?
Yaya..sorry la..that day i didn't come...
Yeala..mother don't let lar...
...
...
...

3.40pm...rings the doorbell...

Oh ya..my mother la..asking me whether I've bathed the dogs anot...

3.42 pm...Sneaks up to her room...

Wait...I'll call you back...phone no credit edi lar...


And She SCREAMS!!!


Yesss...I know.
We are terrific liars.
But we sure as hell surprised the wits outta ya, didn't we?

And so she leaves tomorrow.
Soon, I shall follow suit.

1 Comments:

At 2/12/06, 1:44 PM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

gave me a bloody shock... and it made me more firmly convinced that WEng Yew is A DAMN good liar!!!
nice surprise though..!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home