Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Cheerios, Malaysia

Farewell's always one of the hardest words to say… be it in any situations… it always leaves a lump in your throat right after it has been uttered… most of the times people tend to put on a cheerful face…a façade to hide behind…

In a few days time, I’ll be leaving Kajang for Sydney… on the 11th of February to be exact…Then, it’ll be good bye friends… hello new world.

Forgive my nonsensical-over-emotional-blabbering-grandmother’s-stories talk…What the last few lines have been leading to the fact that I had a ‘last-meet’ with my friends today…A lot of them too…mostly made up of my OBS kaki…

Well…my itinerary started today started at 12 noon.. I met up with my OBS CA (a whole lot of abbreviations, huh??) friends from last year… Sookie, Raymond, Kimberly, Eugene, Karen, Zhao Phin and Kevin (the last two was only for maybe a few minutes…) The rest couldn’t make it… most of them stayed out of KL that’s why… anyways… it was 7 hours of fun.. meaning we arrived, or actually, I arrived there at 12 whereas the rest came at 1 (yes, except you SOokie and Poh Leng..)


Us at Kim Gary's..

To make a long and boring story short… let’s just say that my itenarary of the day consisted of condensed milk and peanut butter toast (once again) for lunch, endless rounds of power-walking in MV, an exasperating time in Brewsters where our plans for foosball and pool was thwarted again and again by the stupid and dumb Counter-girl because she just doesn’t have a sense for business (the word revenue and customer does not exist in her limited vocab), winning 1st place in Daytona against the likes of the others *joy* and last but not least, bowling..! not one of my best days, I admit…(read: no strikes) … but all in all.. It was a good day spent…


Them..


Eugene and Tpl being wacky at the bowling alley


Us at the bowling alley..


4 pretty girls in a row... kekekeke..


Posers #1


Posers yet again

When it was time for us to part… I guess I felt a bit sad… I mean, when would the next time be when we are able to meet up with each other again like today?

Later, I had a rendezvous my other OB friends for dinner at Coliseum… there were supposed to be 6 of us initially but the final count was 3. Sad huh? And the final 3 were yours truly, Cheng and Chee Wah aka Wawa… it was still fun though despite there being so little of us… mostly it was just insults being traded between me and Wawa… I mean, I’ll be leaving for 9 months…gotta insult all I can… in a good way mind you! Hahahaha… After dinner we headed to Breakers.. yay! cos the pool fever was still in me… playing with Wawa was… how do I put it?? A bit humiliating. Hahahaha…meaning that I lost to him 4 out of the 5 games that we played together… and the last one itself was a fluke… thanks for bringing me out guys!!


Wawa and his fillet steak... which was really bloody!! EEeeww... >(


Cheng with his not-so-bloody sizzling lamb


Me and Wawa...satisfied after the meal..


I was getting bored.. cheng knows why...

Before I forget… I had my first ever car accident adventure ever! Hahahaha… we were on our way to Breakers when Wawa’s car got whammed… everyone was ok but boy was Wawa angry… it was the fault of the freshie-just-got-his-licence boy… turned without looking.. anyway…it was all settled pretty well and fast… poor Wawa… to have his car rammed just before the Chinese New Year…

Ah well.. these are some of the friends that I’ll never forget… I’ll miss you guys… thanks for everything! Karen… It’s a pity it took us so long to meet when we were studying in the same course… hehehehe… life’s twisted in a way… Eugene.. should have gotten to know you when we were coursemates in OB and SAM… great guy with a dry sense of humour… Raymond… sorry for ever thinking that you were a stuck-up gangster wannabe… you’re a really great guy…hehehehe… thanks for letting me bully you… Sookie… thanks for your screams and ham-sap (sorta) sense of humour… why didn’t we meet during YAC 16?? Wawa… even though you always bully me and sometimes gang-up with that Fatty Wun to tease me… I’ll still forgive you =)

Moral of the story: Prepare enough tokens to satisfy irate customers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home