Monday, December 06, 2010

Antarctic Week 3: Proof.

This is for all the non-believers out there. Yes, Tammy Chiew; this means YOU. Anyway, here are a few photos of my trip out to the famed and mythical AND mystical jade iceberg. Be warned, images you see here might blow your mind to infinity and beyond.

Also, I figured it was about time to start putting up some photos onto my blog again. Happy pictures time!


OHAI IZ ME! Take that, you non-believer of an older cousin, you!


Mystical Jade Iceberg glinting in the Antarctic sun.

2 Comments:

At 12/7/10, 11:07 PM, Anonymous Tammy said...

Hohohoho, you know I believed you of course - i just wanted to see your photos :D And I love them!!! YEah!!!! I want to see them enlarged when you come home!!
PS: i like you updating, thanks!

 
At 12/10/10, 10:55 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

no sweat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home