Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 27: Picture spam time!

it's been awhile since i last posted any pictures! anyway, here goes the first part of my trip back although i reckon most of you would've already seen it on my facebook page in its raw form. i guess i need some colour back into this blog of mine. wordiness depress me and, i guess, to combat it i shall spam myself with loads of toothy grins and vivid willy wonka-ish hues!








please don't get the impression that my 3 weeks back in malaysia was just spent doing alcoholicky activities. it just so happened that, when we were doing other things, i didn't bring my camera out with me. i know genePOP has a penchant for whitewashing me with the alcoholic paintbrush, but i'm here telling you, THAT AIN'T TRUE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home