Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 3: I GOTS THE MONAY!

hey HEY everybody! i received my first ever signed-contract REAL job pay slip today! yes, my first EVER pay slip in my entire life (Ed. note: ok, i've been paid before by other random jobs that i've done but nothing as substantial as this so they don't count)!

I GOTS THE MONAAYYYYYYYYYY!

i've been telling a handful of people about this joyous occasion and the very first question they all asked me was what i'd do with the money?

well, to make it easier for everyone and myself, i'll just put the answer up here.

the money is going towards rent and food on the table.
there.
i can be responsible if i want to, okay?

3 Comments:

At 3/13/09, 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

monay going towards wagaya?
btw... i found a new jap place.. wanna try it out sometime?

 
At 3/14/09, 12:47 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

haha..ok sure but is it expensive anot? although i have the MONAY now, that doesn't mean i can spend unnecessarily on expensive jap food okay?!

 
At 3/14/09, 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouldnt be too expensive.. might be cheaper then wagaya.. its called nakashima.. so far all the reviews that i've read are good..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home