Thursday, March 05, 2009

Week 2: I guess Apple products have their uses after all.

today i discovered, what is quite possibly in my honest opinion, the best invention in the world! and no, it's not sliced bread. i discovered the power of the portable iPod speakers and the infinite pleasure it provides when used in the bathroom!!

i plugged my iPod in (the speakers are Hanne's by the way = hint: Buy me one for my birthday please, anyone?), selected my rnb list and suddenly! like a burst of pure joy, Usher (Love in This Club!) started playing! it was like january 2009 all over again!

fuck it man, if i can't go to mambo or phuture i'll damn well bring mambo and phuture to me.



the above is what i would've been doing tomorrow night if i were back in malaysia. i guess i'll just have to content myself with the bathroom sans friends (and clothes, if you know what i mean *leering*). fuck this shit. what are beaucoup bucks compared to zouk?!

anyway, another thing i discovered is that i can shower within the timespan of kanye west's harder faster stronger and half of chris brown's forever. i know. chris brown. but it's my favourite song! anyway, i figured i'm well within the shower duraton allocated by the NSW government to curb excess water use due to the ongoing drought. SO GIVE ME THE FUCKING PR STATUS ALREADY! ok. let me apply for it first, then give it to me ok? i'll save you tons of water unlike some lowlife citizen scum whom i saw watering his grass (GRASS OK!?) yesterday.

yes you heard me. he was standing there, hose in hand and watering his fucking lawn. wow so many F words today.

6 Comments:

At 3/5/09, 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it works.. i am willing to go one week without shower to get my PR :P

btw.. u found a new place already?

 
At 3/5/09, 3:05 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

NO I HAVEN'T!!

sigh. so sad. wanna move out together? or do you know anyone who's looking for a new roommate?

eh, let's go to wagaya soon! call me!

 
At 3/6/09, 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just moved out last month.. wont be moving anytime soon.. and nop... dunno anyone who's looking for a new roomy..

wagaya's fine tho.. sometime next week maybe?

 
At 3/7/09, 12:04 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

aiya..ok la. anyway, we gotta put wagaya on hold because i'll be damn busy the next week and also NO MONEY! i gotta wait till my pay comes in first BWAHAHA!

i'll call you.

 
At 3/7/09, 10:27 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

RnB music in the shower. what a way to start the morning!

me needs a new morning wake up playlist.

so far its just "morning glory" by oasis. followed by "girl like that" by Matchbox 20.

 
At 3/7/09, 11:01 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

ya man, rnb can perk you up anytime ANYWHERE lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home