Thursday, January 22, 2009

Broadband: The best invention EVER!

i am currently in starbucks, kajang metropoint and OH MY GOD high-speed internet! don't think i can afford the time to write a long post because my parking ticket ends approximately in 40 minutes' time (can't be fucked to add more coins because i don't have any left!) and there's still so much more that i haven't done i.e. facebook.

needless to say, i have just slightly under a month before i return to sydney and i won't lie...I AM TERRIFIED! and apprehensive la. i don't want to go back to sydney! i want to stay in kajang and lead the life of a lotus-eater! i want to be able to drive my car wherever and whenever (ok that's a lie because my father states where to and when i can drive) i want to!! i want to be able to just call up abby or nikki or weng yew and shout down the phone DUDE MAMAK/YUM CHA/MAMBO MOU!? i want to be able to watch endless hours of discovery channel on astro!

oh my god la why is time passing so fast!? nowadays i dread going to sleep because that means another day has just passed me and without warning i KNOW i'll find myself staring down the barrel of pack-your-bags-girl-it's-time-to-board-the-fucking-plane. OH MY GOD LA! why always like this wan?!

ok i will try to churn another post out.

1 Comments:

At 1/27/09, 4:23 PM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

Nice pics mel!!! Will give you photos when you return - I have barely looked at them myself and so lazy to blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home