Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hair day.

There is something terribly addictive about cutting your own hair. I did it in First Year, back when i was too poor to afford a haircut and my bangs were growing wild. So snip-snip went the scissors..and i've been cutting my own fringe ever since.

Well...ever since some time back anyway. My efforts to grow my hair till kingdom come had me putting my fringe-cutting actions on hold. i'd been toying around with the idea of bangs but never really put that thought into motion. Until tonight. The scissors were calling out and i'd had just about enough of Animal Phys...so snip-snip went the blades again.


Long messy hair.
Kenot-maintain punya fringe.
oh ya. that's my new dress. bwahahaha.
Looks like table-cloth right?


Before i started snipping..of course must agak-agak a bit la..had to get an idea of how i wanted my fringe to kinda look like...or else without pre-planning...i might end up with a bucket of tears.


Yea...you should've already figured out by now that the only face you're gonna be looking at in this post is mine.

Anyway. So, good. I know how to proceed from here on. Bring forth the scissors!



Laid down a piece of newspaper over the sink. Looked my reflection straight in the eye. Hand went into motion. Snip-snip once more.

And before i knew it, i was in the groove and the little pile of brownish hair kept growing. And then..


WAH! your jaw damn square ar?!
Ya, i know.


BAH! Not satisfied.
Snip-snip some more.


WOOT!
Oh ya, my ulcer is gone.


Yay. Settled!
Ok la, i know they aren't really obvious bangs.
I'm not good enough to cut those obvious looking bangs...yet.

Hmmmmm...ask me about the endocrinology of stress-response in mammals.
Chicken rice. yum.

6 Comments:

At 6/20/07, 12:53 PM, Blogger archobyz said...

OMG! ur dress is from review, right? RIGHT? my friend has the same one. only that she bought it at the end of last year.


u and yap yee leng have a thing for long long long (messy) hair :)

 
At 6/20/07, 2:11 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

bwahahaha..! yea i saw your friend wearing it in the photos!
butbutbut..here's the thing: i bought it for $29. i'm sure your friend bought it got $189 right?!

bwahahahaha..it was discounted la at myer. tell your friend that.

 
At 6/20/07, 3:37 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

p.s...yeala me&elaine couple of the century wert..of course we'll like the same stuff.

 
At 6/20/07, 10:47 PM, Blogger galnexdor said...

ahhaha looking pretty fine there mellyboo...=)

 
At 6/20/07, 11:01 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

ops THANK YOU, renren!
hahaha..!!

 
At 7/10/07, 10:33 PM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

stop showing off your sexy body la!!

and I LOVE the dress!!! I LOVE REVIEW!!!! I have 4 review dresses!!

yeah i wish my hair was like yours :( we really should swap man.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home