Thursday, June 14, 2007

New earphones for me...anyone?

I...

...should start studying now.

Focus, woman! Your future depends on it!!

. . .

So i woke up this morning and another mini-disaster was there to greet me.
Meet my newly defunct right-earphone.



Yes. i, too, can see that the bluey-green rim that should be there is NOT there.
Wonderful.

Over the past couple of months, my ability to listen to music on my laptop has been steadily degrading.
First to go was my laptop speakers.
Thus i resorted to plugging earphones into my ears 24/7.
You will find that the diameter of the opening to my auditory canal now matches that of a standard generic earphone (possibly iPod-ian in size).
Then, it was the little black sponge covering my left earphone.
No biggie...thundering on.
You will NOW find that the diameter of the opening of my right auditory canal is slightly larger than that of my left...due to the presence of black sponge thinger in one and not the other.
Later on, the little black sponge thinger on the right had to go too.
Unfortunately, the damage of unequal sizing has been done and cannot be reversed.
Finally, the pièce de résistance that the Gods of Music and Sound lavished upon me...



The missing bluey-green rim and its subsequent demise.
Where could it have gone?
Frankly, i've got no idea. but i DO have a nagging suspicion that my couch ate it.
If you could see this couch, you'd know what a holy cushion-y terror it really is.
Forever hungry.

Could it be that this is a sign to stop mooning and stoning around to the voice of greats like Buckley, Lazarra&Mascherino, Gibbard&Walla, Carabba, Elkins, Sweitzer and Okereke (bwahaha)?
No no..salah salah.
i bet it's a test of my loyalty and devotion.

yup...that's another hour of my life gone spent into the makings of this post.
sweeeet.

5 Comments:

At 6/14/07, 12:16 PM, Blogger evil yun said...

GO mel!
You can do it!! =)

 
At 6/14/07, 1:44 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol..thanks!

 
At 6/18/07, 7:47 PM, Blogger 20 said...

EH I KNW! i have the same damn earphones and they suck! SAMSUNG SUCKSSSSS. I had my mp3 hanging on it one day as usual and while i was running to chase the bus. then, tibe2, the left side stopped playing. the cable got loose from the bouncing force of the mp3 when i was running. memang damn cacat

 
At 6/18/07, 7:48 PM, Blogger 20 said...

its time to get podded. bwahaha

 
At 6/18/07, 8:43 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol YEA!!
it's SOOOO time to get podded!
like your pod.
bwahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home