Sunday, April 22, 2007

This happened at 12.08 a.m.

[Edit: it is now 1.46 a.m. and there's a huge bruise on my elbow...and an even uglier bruise on my knee!!!! i look like a victim of leprosy.]

Oh fuck. this is so embarassing..too embarassing but i just have to blog about it!

for the first time ever i fell out of my hammock while attempting to climb in to it.

sat on it. swung both legs over and in to it. tried to adjust position by heel-ing myself upwards. lost my balance. swerved to the right. BAM on to the floor with my laptop still in hand and a loud and resounding OHFUCK!.

slammed my right elbow, right knee (basically my whole right side) and a corner of my laptop (SHITTTE!). then found myself lying on the floor. dusty, mind you, cos i haven't had the time to sweep it yet.

asfoairhgjaoirganawtfknnbccbagnaounrgandsnmhcb!($@*$(!#!
OWWWW!

my right knee hurts!!!!! *cries*

thank god i tied my hammock low...it's only 5 cm above ground. THANK GOD.

but still embarassing, nontheless.

10 Comments:

At 4/22/07, 6:31 PM, Blogger evil yun said...

LOL. well at least it's not as embarassing as the ah leng incident...

 
At 4/22/07, 7:51 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol...yea. that's what i thought after i picked myself up. and i was also thankful that my housemate wasn't at home..or else it would REALLY be embarassing.

 
At 4/23/07, 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh...wat ah leng incident ah? *curious

SHOUTOUT TO AH LENG: wat incident ah? ;p

5cm above grd n still can bruise urself like a leprosy victim? ahh...*wipes droplets of sweats off forehead

nonetheless...HA HA HA HA HA

 
At 4/24/07, 1:43 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

bah...you kailan. my knee hurts like fcuk wei..the next morning can feel like a bump. and i couldn't cross my left leg over my right cos ngam-ngam on that spot.

what to do *shrugs* fat ma..fat people like that la.

 
At 4/24/07, 3:59 PM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

hehehehe... i did that once too on chooi's hammock. Though the results weren't as tragic. Maybe it runs in the family.

 
At 4/24/07, 5:34 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahahahaha..now that you mention it, maybe it DOES! probably it's like 'the eye' thing that the older generation has going on.. we have the 'topple out of the hammock' thing.

 
At 4/25/07, 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha? no lah, haiya...not fat lah...if fat, sure can cushion effect wat... HA HA HA

dun worry lah, fat or slim, i still love u lah! hahaha

 
At 4/25/07, 12:40 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol..AAAWWWW!

SCHO SCHWEEEEET!!!

i love you too!

 
At 4/25/07, 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cough* damm clumbsy oaf *cough*

 
At 4/25/07, 5:37 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

boo james. it wasn't clumsy..it was just unfortunate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home